Friday, April 29, 2011

Bingo Night at Belle Terrace


 

Tuesday night, I drove to Tecumseh for a what turned into a wonderfully entertaining evening, "Remember When..."

The Freshman Fusion Experience students--and I will eventually get all their names--gathered in the preceding photograph organized this community-service event at Belle Terrace, an assisted-living development.

The group asked me to take photographs, which I collected; give the slide show from the event a look.
Kristi Nies called out the numbers for the evening's entertainment:  Bingo.  The students and Elaine Hanson took part in the fun.


I liked in particular the decorations, including cardboard images of John Wayne and Marylin
Monroe, both popular with the residents.

As the slide show and the following images suggest, we all enjoyed ourselves, and I will return next Wednesday to show bird pictures and talk more with the folks there. 









No comments: