Sunday, November 22, 2015

Parade, Party on the Quad, Ribbon Cutting, Homecoming 2015



Homecoming and the activities associated with the event always keep me busy, and this year was perhaps the most busy over the past twenty-two years I have gotten involved.

Friday before the game, I took photographs at the Tree Planting Ceremony and that evening attended
the receptions and banquet for the thirty- and fifty-year alumni who made the trip to PSC, many for the first time since they graduated.

For the first time, I got up earlier than usual on Saturday and took pictures at the Toughest Mile competition.

After enjoying not having to run in the race--and one darn tough mile the race is, including the gut buster--I headed to my station near the Bank of Peru to announce for the twenty-first time the Homecoming Parade.  

As usual, I enjoyed myself thoroughly at the parade and then at the quad for the festivities that included the ribbon-cutting ceremonies for the new entryway to the college and the newly renovated TJ Majors.


Check out the photographs from the wonderful fun on an increasingly sunny day. 

Next, the Homecoming Game.






No comments: