Friday, October 29, 2010

Trick or Treat Part Two



The First Annual Boo Bash at Peru State College

Congratulations to Donny Lees and all the others who organized this first-ever event.

The success of the event favorably surprised all involved, for over
350 parents and youngsters visited the Campus of a Thousand Oaks between 5:00 and 7:00 yesterday evening, October 28.

With help from the Bobcat Bus and a tractor pulled hay ride, parents took their youngsters to four stations: Neil
Hall, Delzell Hall, the president's house, and Morgan Hall.

There the kids (and adults) enjoyed a variety of candy and entertainment, from apple dunking to a picture with the Peru State Bobcat.


The organizers situated me at the Hansons' home, where I
took photographs of adults and children with the Bobcat. And the crowd gave the Bobcat quite a workout.

Over the course of the two hours, I took nearly 400 pictures and posted 321 for the families who want a picture, the reason the organizers invited me.

So, you will find the photographs from Boo Bash in four separate collections:


When you find a photograph you like, just click the icon for downloading the large files. And if you have questions, just contact me a Peru State
College (Dr. Bill Clemente).

I will posted a short video, featuring short film clips and a collection of photographs from the evening.

We all look forward to next year's fanfare. Congratulations to all involved in this excellent project.







2 comments:

Unknown said...

I must say between my sister and I we brought 13 children. I found this to be a safe way for the children to celebrate Halloween as well have the opportunity to see the college grounds. Thank you so much for all the hard work that was put into this event. I know all of the children had a wonderful time

Rick said...

"Boo Bash" - clever name.