Friday, October 1, 2010

Our Small Pep Rally and Powder Puff Football Fun


Seniors on the Bobcat Team


On Thursday evening, September 30, I served as MC for this year's Pep Rally. And while the football players, band members, and cheer squad outnumbered the others who attended the rally, we enjoyed ourselves on a beautiful evening.

We hope for larger crowds next year and for a PSC Bobcat victory at Homecoming.


I uploaded a number of photographs from the evening--and they include a few from Friday's Powder Puff games: congratulations to the Black Student Union's team. Well done.


The Pep Band played, and the PSC Cheerleaders performed and organized the frozen-t-shirt context. The winner is the fellow with the red horns on the left.


I created a three-minute HD video that includes cheers, music, and still shots from the evening (the video presently loads)--watch the entire video to see the cheerleader's last offering those who attend tomorrow's game will certainly see.


Three students in my section of College 101 took part in the Powder Puff Football Tournament, so I took in their game against the Black Student Union on a stunner of a fall day.

Everyone enjoyed the games in the autumn sun despite the rather voracious mosquitoes.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site, how could i
subscribe for a blog site? The account helped me a acceptable deal.
I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea

Feel free to visit my web blog; summer internship