Sunday, September 18, 2016

Beautiful Day on September 17 but a Bobcat Loss





What a beautiful day for a football game, and we enjoyed a busy afternoon in the press box where I enjoy helping keep statistics for the game, putting my birding binoculars to use. We all thought that the Bobcats would come out ahead late in the fourth quarter.

The game also featured the coaches' support for funding the fight against Muscular Dystrophy. And at halftime, the youngsters from the cheer camp performed with the PSC cheeleaders.



In addition, PSC athletes from Volleyball, Golf, Baseball, and Basketball received Heart of America awards for their athletic and academic success.

So, a full day at the Bobcat Bowl.

As always, I enjoy walking around with my camera before the game and at halftime. And as usual, you can find all the photographs from the day on my Flickr page. Download what you like.

Oh, and my Harvey Pekar doll appeared here and there.










No comments: