Thursday, February 4, 2016

Wade Talley Concet at Peru Stare College





Two most pleasant students shyly approached me yesterday and asked if I would take pictures and video of the Wade Talley concert at 7:00 pm in the evening in the College Theater.

 
I had not planned to attend the religious revival gathering but could not say no, especially as I promised a colleague to take pictures of the first practice for Dr. Charles Parrott's play, Frankenstein'd that very evening, from around 6:00-7:00.

The World Premier of the play will occur on March 3-5.  I loaded some pictures of the practice.

The Wade Talley concert attracted a good and enthusiastic croud, and Mr. Talley entertained and edified with stories and music.  The message of promise and redemption is appealing, and I enjoyed the experience.

I created a video of a dozen or so minutes of the performance befoe returning to the Frankenstein'd group.  Enjoy the concert pictures as well:







No comments: